Some things that I've realized about staying at home:
- I don't get to sleep in. I still get up when Leah does, which is way too early for any normal person
- I don't talk nearly as much - there's no one to talk to! I bet I didn't say 5 words yesterday between 7:30 and 4
- I still am not productive enough to do everything that I would like to do, like practice, read, and listen to sermons
- There's nothing on TV during the day, especially if you only have basic cable (we're poor)
- Spouses who actually do stay at home deserve way more respect than they get - this is hard!!