Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I'm thankful.

I'm thankful for my husband.

I'm thankful for my job.

I'm thankful for my family.

I'm thankful for a car that runs.

I'm thankful that my biggest worry is what to cook for dinner, not whether we'll have enough food to eat.

I'm thankful for my friends who accept me despite my severe lack of a social life...and who drag me out for coffee despite my objections.

I'm thankful for my education.

I'm thankful for pie. That's right. Pie.

I'm thankful for my sister.

I'm thankful for my brother-in-law, and I hope he still likes me even though I didn't send him a card on his birthday. (Does a text count?)

I'm thankful that my mom taught me how to cook.

I'm thankful that my dad taught me how to keep learning.

I'm thankful for the click-clack-clack of the keys on the keyboard as my husband practices the piano with his earphones on.

I'm thankful for life. And I'm thankful for the one who provides it.

Celebrate your blessings this Thanksgiving. What are you thankful for?

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful that my great friend Leah is living in Tulsa now! And I'm thankful for all the delish treats that she makes for me. And many other things...too many to list!

    ReplyDelete