Saturday, November 21, 2009

*tap, tap* Is this thing on?

Okay, okay. We'll post more.

Ross and I have been quite busy as of late. We've been doing laundry. And cleaning the house. And cooking dinner. We've also been reading, watching TV, and renting movies from Redbox, which brings me to tonight's topic of discussion...

We rented Duplicity from Redbox a few weeks ago, and for total lack of a better topic, I've decided to review it for you. Here's what we liked about it:
  1. It was $1.
  2. We both stayed awake through the whole thing.
  3. The end is hilarious.
If you're looking for a date-night movie that both of you will enjoy, rent Duplicity. It's suspenseful enough for guys, romantic enough for girls, and...well, it's $1 at any Redbox.

More to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! New posts! I've been in Edmond the last few days, which is why I haven't commented. Anyway, I haven't seen Duplicity, but I was kind of interested when it came out, just not movie-theater interested. I'll put it on my Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please tell me there's a darn good reason for "Duplicity" to be misspelled in the pic you posted. I'm crossing my fingers for some "Pursuit of Happyness" action.

    ReplyDelete